‘Stand Up And Share My Story’
Free 5 Day Challenge
‘Stand Up And Share My Story’
Free 5 Day Challenge
Learn how to be seen and heard by sharing your story
5-day free challenge starting on 20th January 2020!
Who is this challenge for?
This challenge is for coaches who:
- are brilliant at coaching but struggle to be seen and heard by their audience.
- are done playing small and staying invisible.
- want to share their gifts with the rest of the world to make this world a better place through connection, communication and creating impact (You can make an impact only when you own and live your purpose actively).
- want to build or scale their business through building a tribe where you are seen as the go-to expert.
- would like to generate more leads to scale their business in 2020.
- would like to take the stage to become professional speakers!
You will join a community of coaches who are change catalysts and are willing to sparkle through speaking and storytelling. No, you will not be left on your own to navigate the whole content!
The next 'Story challenge' starts in:
Check out what others are saying:
Parul is a captivating speaker who has a powerful and inspirational personal story. What’s more, she is intuitive and sensitive to others, she listens with purpose and has high levels of empathy. This is what makes Parul such a wonderful coach.
I highly recommend her to coaches who want to share their own stories, speak more confidently and as a result, get more clients.
I found Parul to be so kind, and so knowledgeable about speaking and storytelling. Parul is really supportive and offers really useful feedback with empathy.
I really enjoyed Parul’s “stand up and share my story challenge”… It was a challenge for me, and I was really grateful that Parul provided a safe space to allow me to learn. If you need help and support with being visible, by speaking, then I recommend Parul.
Parul, thank you for speaking at our fundraising Gala Dinner.
I was aware that you were an excellent orator, however, nothing had prepared me for the manner in which you captured our attention.
You moved the audience by your words which clearly contributed significantly to the amazing £50,000 raised on the night.
I am Parul. I help brilliant coaches like yourself be seen and heard through your personal stories so that you can build your business.
The coaches I work with stop settling, they stop playing small because they use their personal stories to establish their credibility & authority to stand out from the crowd and connect with their audience. They communicate their ‘why’ loud and clear because people do not just buy what we do but why we do it.
In our current world where most information is just a click away, our ability to establish an emotional bond with our audience is critical to our success. Stories are a brilliant tool to establish that connection.
As a coach, my superpower is to identify patterns that make you get in your way and open up options that you didn’t know existed.
I facilitate this by exploring your inner stories which, in turn, helps you to own your worthiness and your story. Your new inner story says, “I see myself and consider myself worthy.” Then I help you write a sparkling story.
The story that is unique because it is yours and will help you build your dream business.
The story that makes sure that you do not become the crowd.
And why settle when you can sparkle?
In these 5 days, you will learn:
- the essential ‘speaking’ ingredients you need to speak impactfully.
- where most coaches go wrong when it comes to sharing their message through speaking.
- the most important tool that will help you stand out from the crowd – your story.
- how to communicate through connection and clarity and position yourself as the go-to expert.
- how to nail every speaking opportunity so that you do not hide from your clients any more , and are seen and heard by your audience.
I am ready to share my story!
Not convinced yet that this challenge is worth your time and effort? Read on!
You provided a valuable and secure space here where I felt safe enough to be vulnerable. I observed that several times when up in my head I began projecting and was able to learn from that and see through the incongruence I was experiencing.
Through showing up each day I’ve found my way back to commitment and accountability in a way I had forgotten. And there’s been a big shift in what I perceive my responsibility in this world as being. Sharing my story in an empowered fashion has contributed to reinforcing my core sense of strength.
Parul, this has to be the most comprehensive, well thought out, well organised, massive value, safest 5-day challenge that has ever challenged!
The work and time that has gone into it is obvious.
Parul, you have truly made this space safe to start the narrative in our stories.
We’ve had so many rich impactful shares and live sessions.
Also, in my experience, this is the only time as I reflect back in life where space is all about you…Like one of the ladies mentioned ’owning your truth’
The power and strength of our stories does create changes! 🙏🙏